Last Updated: April 26, 2022.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
This Privacy Notice describes how INCOGNITODESK.COM (“INCOGNITODESK”) collect and process your personal information through its website, products or services (together “INCOGNITODESK Services”).
By using INCOGNITODESK Services you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does INCOGNITODESK Collect?
- For What Purposes Does INCOGNITODESK Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does INCOGNITODESK Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Advertising?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use INCOGNITODESK Services?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does INCOGNITODESK Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you provide in relation to INCOGNITODESK Services.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of INCOGNITODESK Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through INCOGNITODESK Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses INCOGNITODESK Services and other content served by or on behalf of INCOGNITODESK on other websites.
For What Purposes Does INCOGNITODESK Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve INCOGNITODESK Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the INCOGNITODESK Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with INCOGNITODESK Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to INCOGNITODESK Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, INCOGNITODESK, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does INCOGNITODESK Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below :
- Transactions involving Third Parties. We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through INCOGNITODESK Services.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that INCOGNITODESK or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
INCOGNITODESK Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access all your personal information, including your name, address, payment options, profile, and subscription options.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org. Our INCOGNITODESK Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the INCOGNITODESK Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access? When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use INCOGNITODESK Services?
INCOGNITODESK does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use INCOGNITODESK Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at INCOGNITODESK, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.